Main areas of scientific activity
- Solving the problems of soil pollution by emissions from industrial enterprises (heavy metals and oil products) and trace element nutrition of agricultural crops.
- Study of technogenic impact on soil cover and development of measures for detoxification of technogenically polluted soils.
- Evaluation of the quality of soils by the content of trace elements and heavy metals, taking into account their consumption by the main agricultural crops
- Determination of patterns of spatial distribution of trace elements and heavy metals in the soils of Ukraine and their relationship with the main properties of soils.
- Evolution of the microelement state of soils depending on the directions of their use.
- Determining the suitability of the territory of Ukraine for organic farming.
- Development of measures to overcome the imbalance in the mineral nutrition of crops, the effectiveness of microfertilizers and the balance of microelements in crop rotation.
The most important research results
- Norms of the optimal natural content of trace elements in the soils of Ukraine.
- Soil quality assessment system based on the content of mobile forms of trace elements.
- Evaluation of the suitability of the soils of Ukraine for organic farming according to the content of trace elements and heavy metals.
- Geoinformation system "Microelements in the soils of Ukraine".
- Measures regarding the rational use of microfertilizers for grain crops at different levels of fertilization with visualization in maps of regional natural features of the content of microelements in soils.
- Recommendations regarding the implementation into production of the micronutrient optimization system for agricultural crops at the national and regional levels (Kharkiv, Sumy, Volyn, and Kherson regions).
- Scientific basis of ecological rehabilitation of soils contaminated with heavy metals.
Benefits of our research technologies
- Informativeness and objectivity of data.
- Speed and accuracy of field and laboratory work.
- Scientific substantiation of the results.
- Provision of preliminary consultations.
- Analysis of soil samples in a state-of-the-art laboratory created in partnership with the company Soil Cares Research (Netherlands).
- Increasing the quantity and quality of crops and the net income of agricultural manufacturer
- Many years of experience, professionalism and high qualification of specialists of the department.